Note: 'Us' refers to Bertie & Jack 'You', 'User(s)', 'Visitor' refers to any person who uses this website.
This Web site is owned and controlled by Bertie & Jack.
Opt-Out Option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Bertie & Jack's databases going forward, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Bertie & Jack databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information.
Disclaimer: No financial information is stored on this website or in paper format.
The Information We May Gather
1. Non-personally-identifiable information:
1. As a standard practise, Bertie & Jack assigns a random number to each user for anonymously tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. This random number lets us keep track of "how many" times users are doing specific things - like visiting our site each month - without really knowing who those users are (unless they specifically tell us). We analyse this data for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. We also gather information about what users are searching for. We use all this information in order to improve our content, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
2. Personally identifiable information:
1. General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site.
2. If you submit a request for more information from us, the information you submit will only be used by Bertie & Jack. Our lists are private and are never sold to any third parties.
If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us.
Cookies used by Bertie & Jack
1. Shopping basket cookie that allows a user to store items to be purchased and shipping address. This is a session cookie that expires after 14 days.
2. Google analytics cookie that shows web traffic analysis. These cookies have multiple expiration dates; please refer to this article for more information.
3. Customer Audience Pixel, these are used to build up a Custom Audience based on people who visit our website so we can target Facebook ads to them. Please refer to Facebooks terms for more information.
4. AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of Bertie & Jack with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. You can opt out of the cookie tracking here.